Luxury Apartment, 2 bed for rent, Sukhumvit 24 near Phrom Phong BTS







Tel :0899515597  
Email : sellthaihome_support@outlook.com
  

        หน้าแรก  :   ลงประกาศ ฟรี !  :   อสังหาเด่น กรุงเทพ  :   ติดต่อเรา  : 

สร้างเว็บไซต์



สมาชิกเข้าระบบ
ชื่อผู้ใช้ :
รหัสผ่าน :
 
สมัครสมาชิก | ลืมรหัสผ่าน
อื่นๆ เกี่ยวกับบ้าน
ประกาศทั้งหมด (261)
อื่นๆ เกี่ยวกับบ้าน (262)
! หากรูปไม่ขึ้น รบกวนย่อรูปให้เหลือ ราวๆ 300kb ครับ สนใจรายการไหน ติดต่อที่เบอร์ที่ลงไว้ได้เลย และงดโอนมัดจำทุกกรณี

banner
360x80
360x80
360x80
  หมวดหมู่ประกาศ » อื่นๆ เกี่ยวกับบ้าน » อื่นๆ เกี่ยวกับบ้าน
[ ขาย ] Luxury Apartment, 2 bed for rent, Sukhumvit 24 near Phrom Phong BTS

Sukhumvit 24
ข้อมูลย่อๆ ผู้ขาย
หน้าร้านค้า: นุกูล แย้มมณีชัย
ราคา: 85000 ฿
เบอร์ติดต่อ: 0899515597

Sponsor


ค้นหารายการ

รายละเอียด และข้อมูลอื่นๆ

Room for Rent, Sukhumvit 24, 2 bedroom
119 sqm near Phrom Phong BTS
(Room available : 2 bedrooms 119 sq.m. and 4 bedrooms 179 sq.m.)

General Information
Baan TIPPAYADEJ, a modern brand new apartment with minimalist contemporary design is partially furnished for rent located in the heart of Bangkok, Sukhumvit 24. It takes 5 minutes on foot from the BTS “Phrom Phong” station and just 200 meters from Emporium Department store, one of Bangkok’s most vibrant dining, entertainment and shopping center. With direct road connections to both Sukhumvit and Rama 4 road, its location offers something very rare in modern Bangkok.
The buildings were built on only 35% of the total project land area, which means the rest 65% are common area such as swimming pool and green space. That makes this apartment lively and refreshing after tiring days in town. All rooms are with Panorama greenery & swimming pool view. Just 1 minute to “Benjasiri Park” which is excellent for peaceful lover.
The residence has been thoughtfully designed with meticulous attention to detail. The rooms are contemporary even if the open kitchen parallel to the dining area. Polished white tile floors, white walls, and recessed lighting are supplemented by new furniture and such as a modular L-shape sofa, center table, and dining set. Kitchen fixtures in high gloss finish include cupboards, drawers, backsplash, modern appliances, and island counter. Beds of different sizes, side tables, and working desks are found in the bedrooms with hardwood floors while the sleek bathrooms are fixed with modern rainfall showers, bathtub, and sink vanities.
Each unit of Baan TIPPAYADEJ provides a kitchen including refrigerator, an electric stove with a hood by MEX, Built-in electric oven, a microwave and high grade stainless steel sink, brand new Electrolux washing machine and dryer are also provided. Furthermore, each unit comes with LED TV, air-conditions and hot water system. In addition, wireless internet service and cable TV are also provided as per request with extra charge.

Water Supply charge : 1,500 THB / month
Electricity charge : 7 THB / unit

Facilities
• 24 hours security guard with CCTV throughout the building.
• Fire Alarm System.
• Safe Deposit Box.
• 6 x 11 meters of swimming pool.
• Parking spaces
• Western Thai Fusion Restaurant on 1st floor.
• Fitness center and Yoga room on 2nd floor.
• House Keeping service as per request with extra charge.

For more details, please check here : http://www.sellthaihome.com/2014/04/baan-tippayadej-apartment.html

Contact K.Montri
081-994-3434



!โปรดตรวจสอบข้อมูลผู้ขายให้ละเอียด หากสะดวกแนะนำ นัดดูด้วยตนเอง เช็คประวัติ (ห้ามมัดจำทุกกรณี !)

ความต้องการ: ต้องการเช่า
โซน: ใหม่
อับเดทล่าสุด: 16 เม.ย. 2557
ราคา: 85000
หมายเหตุ สมาชิก :
เจ้าของประกาศ: นุกูล แย้มมณีชัย
หน้าร้านค้า เยี่ยมชมร้านค้า: www.buyhome-dd.com/shopping.php?m=1796
ที่อยู่: คอนโดศุภาลัยปาร์กแยกเกษตร ถ.ประเสริฐมนูกิจ จตุจักร กทม.
จังหวัด: กรุงเทพมหานคร
เบอร์ติดต่อ: 0899515597
อีเมล์: sellthaihome_support@outlook.com
เข้าชม: 678 ครั้ง
ไอพี: 101.108.233.215
Note
 

Online: 17 user(s)